Best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach Alabama1/11/2015
During your visit to Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Perdido Key, I want you to experience the best seafood our region has to offer. As a local of over twenty years, I have learned the best places to go and am here to share my favorite finds with you.
With so many seafood restaurants around, the search for the worthwhile destinations can often seem overwhelming. As a result, I am here to make it easy for you! Below you will find restaurants that have stood the test of time and offer the best food Gulf Shores and Orange beach has to offer. Enjoy!
- Fisher’s Restaurant– Located at the 27075 Marina Rd., at the Orange Beach Marina. This restaurant is at the top of my list for a reason. The manager, Johnny Fisher held positions at the New Orleans House of Blues and Lulu’s for many years. He has partnered with Chef Bill who worked for 7 years for Emeril Lagasse in New Orleans. With reasonable prices, great food, and a casual atmosphere, this is a great family spot!
- Tin Top Restaurant– (county road 10) at the intersection – 6232 Bon Secour hwy, Bon Secour Alabama 36511 – Phone 251-949-5086. One of the area’s hidden, local treasures! Located away from the beach and out in the country, it’s definitely worth the drive! Be sure to get there early, it fills up fast and no reservations are taken.
- Fisherman’s Corner– 13486 Perdido Key Dr., Pensacola, Fl. 32507 – Phone 850-791-6914. I love this restaurant because the food is served super fresh daily. Once they run out, their out!
- Cosmo’s Restaurant– 25753 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, Al 36561 – Phone 251-948-9663 Cosmo’s has a warm, local atmosphere and serves up consistently good seafood. A must visit for dog lover’s!
- Big Fish Restaurant Bar – 25814 Canal Rd., Orange Beach, Al 36561 – Phone 251-981-5516. Don’t let the strip center location turn you away, Big Fish has it where it